Join our quest to shape the next chapter of healthcare. Grow and develop your career today
About the Role
The job holder is required to utilize knowledge of the nursing process in assessing patients and clients to establish health care needs; planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients/ clients health needs; and providing health education and counseling on identified health needs.
The role will include the following responsibilities: –
- Ensuring patient care, including medication, orders and treatment. Record medical history and symptoms.
- Assisting the physicians/ medical officers in performing special procedures.
- Perform diagnostic tests and bedside procedures
- Collaborate with teams to plan for patient care.
- Monitor patient health and record signs.
- Assisting in emergency nursing procedures
- Ability to perform the techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, accurately and effectively.
- Keeping abreast of changing techniques in critical accurate nursing and maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Maintaining accurate medical records in liaison with the medical officer.
- Enrollment of patients into our Continuous Care Program (CCP)
- Follow-up coaching and support via phone calls, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence, persistence and disease specific education for a period of 12-24 months.
- Collection of specific data and reporting to the designated contact.
- Counseling patients and family. Advocate for the health and wellbeing of patients.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Perform advocacy services and scheduling for physician support and assistance.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the Chief Medical Officer
Qualification/ Skills & Experience
- Hold a Diploma in KRCHN/KECHN from a recognized institution.
- Has a Registration Certificate with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Have a valid practicing license
- Strong commitment to care of patients and general customer service skills
- Computer literate skills – with the use of MS Office and collaborative work solutions (e.g Googe Suite) .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and get things done.
- Ability to multi-task and produce high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Flexibility in working on a need-basis on occasional weekends
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Concierge Nurse Assistant” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process will close when the position is filled.